St Vincent’s Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine (SVCMI&NM) operates as a joint venture between a private Radiology practice and St Vincent’s Private Hospital.
Areas of specialisation include Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Oncolog, Nuclear Medicine, Breast, Obstetric & Gynaecological Imaging, Body Imaging including- Pelvic, Abnormal and Prostate, Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
We are located on Level 5, Suite 501 of St Vincent's Clinic and provide services to inpatients and outpatients of both the Clinic and St Vincent's Private Hospital. We offer a wide range of services including:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) 3.0T &1.5T (Medicare rebatable)
- General MRI Imaging
- Neuro MRI-Neuoquant
- Head and Spine Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Breast and Abbreviation Breast (AB-MR)
- Abdominal Imaging
- Prostate Imaging
- FerriScan- Liver Iron concentration Imaging
- MRI Breast Biopsy
CT Scans- Multi-slice Computerised Tomogrpahy
- General CT Imaging with Fluroscopy
- Intervention procedures including radiofrequency ablation, facet and nerve injections, biopsies and drainage procedures
- Cardiac Imaging
Ultrasound- with Bariatric tables
- General Ultrasound
- Fine Needle aspiration and core biopsy
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
Screening Procedures - with 90' table tilt capabilities
- Barium studies
- Speech pathology video swallows
Intra-operative and Mobile Imaging
- 2D Mammography
- 3D Mammography tomosynthesis
- Stereotactic localisation and breast biopsy
Nuclear Medicine with SPECT
- Full range of Nuclear Medicine diagnostic tests including bone scan, bone marrow scan, brain scan, colonic transit scan, DTPA renal scan, gallium scan, gastric scan, gastric emptying scan, gastrointestinal blood loss study, gated heart pool Study (GHPS), hepatoboliary scans, labelling WBC (White Blood Cells) scans, leukoscan, liver & spleen scan, lung scan, Meckel's diverticulum scan, myocardial perfusion rest/stress scan, octreotide scan (Indium), oesophageal transit scan, parathyroid scan, red blood cell liver or spleen scan, salivary scan, sentinel node lymphoscintigraphy, thallium Scan and thyroid scan
- Several therapeutic services including Iodine-131 for thyrotoxicosis & Strontium 89 therapy for bone metastases
- Drainage and biopsy of all areas
- Image guided facet joint and peri-neural (foraminal block) injections plus radiofrequency ablation
- Joint and bursal steroid injections
- Vacuum assisted breast biopsy
St Vincent's Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine (SVCMI&NM)
Suite 501, 438 Victoria Street Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Enquiries: 02 8382 7530
St Vincent’s Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine provides a diagnostic specialist service. We value high standards of patient care with an emphasis on professional expertise and the utilisation of state-of-the-art technology.
Our private fees are set with reference to the AMA’s List of Medical Services & Fees. Out-of-pocket expenses may be reduced if the Medicare Safety Net eligibility applies. Pensioners & Health Care Card holders are bulk billed.
Our radiologists have expertise in many areas including neuroradiology, musculoskeletal imaging, oncology, nuclear medicine, and breast imaging.
St Vincent's Clinic Community Ultrasound (SVCCU)
2 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW 2021
Enquiries: 02 8382 6272
SVCCU is a bulk billing, ultrasound-only site, owned and operated by SVCMI&NM.
For further information please visit our website www.svcmi.com.au